Tuesday, March 31, 2009

make my blog alive

i really kinda lazy to write blog la.. nowadays.. so many test and hw.. some more my professional paper coming.. i wanna pass le... still got arond 5 weeks than i will be back.. 5 to 6 weeks la..

march.. i forgot one thing important.. i forgot to write out a blog for my birthday.. =p to say the truth.. the older i am the more not excited birthday is!! but my birthday falls on spring break.. thanks to EMO gang and drake friends... gave me a volcano surprise.. :) thanks to hannah.. :) thanks to some1 special gave me a big surprise... thanks to my parents.. =p gave me money shopping in chicago.. hahaha... thanks to ppl who wish me.. :)

went to the historical museum with my host family.. kinda lazy to write my blog d.. because most of the ppl in US are playing facebook.. everyone leaving message on facebook.. so most of the time i am using facebook.. so whatever pic you wanna see.. just go there and see la.. =p hahaha!!!

continue study la.. busy week coming.. haihz... good luck to me..

my life started to change.. yes.. it has start to change..

today.. i heard that my ah kor wei kuan got into top 20 for ASTRO!!! I am so happy for him.. i hope he can enter final.. :) JIA YOU!!! miss all the performance time. nvm.. at least now i can perform in MASA night, which is my university Malaysia night!!.. hehe.. singing for other countries... feeling kinda diff.. good luck to me again.. =p

No comments: