Sunday, February 15, 2009

appreciate~~

appreciate whatever we had.. don aspect anything beyond it..

these few days.. really had plenty things going on.. everything in my life especially my studies.. i lost all of my confident i dunno y my mood swing so fast.. i get tired very fast..

the thing that always go through my head..

i appreciate my family.. because i have a wonderfull and peacfull family..
i apprecaite my friend.. because they gave me happiness.. especially MOMO gang and EMO gang..
i appreciate what i have.. because i have a life blessing by everyone..

finally i appreciate U, my dear SY samuel.. words cant describe my feeling but i told myself i will appreciate you and i really love u.. many of things happen but i am still happy that i know u.. a word thanks cannot mean anything.. time will show everyone things.. i am glad i had a wonderfull valentines day spending with u whole day on skype.. i know it sounds funny for ppl but i know what am i doing.. i am really happy to know u... :)

many ppl think that i am playfull.. but i don think anyone knows my real attitude.. i am just playfull and outgoing when playing with friends.. i mind ppl say that i am playfull in relationship.. I AM NOT!! but what can i do?? is it because i am young so i should play???? i don think relationship is something we can play.. even in friendship or family.. i am serious in everything.. i am serious in having fun which means i will enjoy when i am having fun.. i am serious in studying which means i will study to get good results.. i am serious in relationship which means i really put all of my heart inside.. i am serious with my family.. which means i need to bring happiness and everything to made my family proud.. i really love my family.. DAD MOM 2 BROTHERS.. always quarrel?? yes.. but everyone stays together sure will quarrel.. but after that we are still a happy family.. is same to me and samuel.. he always care bout me and let me everything.. i know some of them will keep saying i am not serious but he never give up on me.. i really dunno what to do.. but i will let time to prove everything.. i know there is nothing i can do..

something had change on me.. i dunno y i feel so stress now with everything.. wanting to be best on everything?? i am not genius i know i need to rest.. what had happen on me?? i thought i wouldn't care how ppl look at me?? but afterall i mind?? is it so important??? y cant i just appreciate what i have?? thats the point.. i know i cant complain anything and i know stress will make me grow.. :) i won complain anything but continue to get good results..

for everything i had.. i appreciate..

few ppl i wanna thanks..
1) my family - my mom and my dad.. and also 2 lovely brother
2) me dear samuel - love u as a part of my life
3) MOMO gnag - EVERYONE in it.. thanks for everything..
4) EMO gang - especially my twin sis roxy.. wahaha.. but everyone.. i know sometimes i make u all piss off.. but i wanna tell everyone EMO gang ppl are all friendly and nice to each other.. oh ya and one more is FRED.. wahaha.. because he is with me now in Drake.. so anything happen i will just FIND him and let me BLAME on HIM!! wahaha.. poor him.. =p

No comments: