Monday, September 28, 2009

MY CURRENT LIFE!!!

yohoo.. sudah lama tak update.. :P wahahha.. so now i am going to update la.. since the "schedule" i had planned had change.. so i will take this time to post the blog.. i am kinda lazy to post in diff blog so i post everything to one blog ok... :P busy preparing and joining diff kind of activities... :) preparing for homecoming which is next week.. super busy.. but not as busy as my super housemate AMY.. :P and also joining YELL LIKE HELL.. :) will be on next post... hehe...

ok.. i think about one month ago.. :P i went to a picnic with my hose parents.. :) erm.. the picnic is not like Malaysia which everyone thinks that we are going to the beach or park and than prepare food.. :P nope nope.. is actually a family gathering with my host parents kids school.. they have magic show for all the kids and something like auction where u bid the price.. the nintendo was only 100dollars i guess.. super cheap wei.. :P but i never buy.. i post some pic...

gathering at the hall

the kids are watching magic show


Sam volunteer to go on stage.. :)

hmm.. few weeks ago i rush for Delta Sigma Pie, a business organization.. but couldn't get in.. :( but it was fun during the rushing week.. went for picnic, roller skating..... hahaha.. I WILL GET TO SKATE SOON!!! :P

the next thing is.. host parents gathering.. is super fun talking to different families and get to know more bout the American Culture.. :) is just a gathering to eat... :)

justin.. :) holding the american football..


Sam and me

:P took this pic when walking to the lake..


1st time going to the lake in Iowa..

wahahahaha... guess what... i am learning how to COOK!!! :P don laugh at me la.. 1st time learning.. must give me a clap.. :P

the ABC soup.. i know the colour is kinda wierd.. but trust me I am so PROUD!!! :P

since i boiled too much.. so i used it as my lunch the next day..


potluck with friends..

lemon chicken i cooked.. hmm.. not bad la.. but not that nice compare to my mom's.. :p

Asam Fish cooked by Amy

too lazy to think.. so just cook indo mee.. put some mushroom into it.. :)

No comments: