Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NEW SEMESTER BEGIN!!!

WAO!!!!!!!! I haven been writing blog... all i post when i was in malaysia was just cheerleading.. :P well.. kinda lazy to post things now... will post some stuff when i think is fun in the states... :) been really sad feel like giving up when i did badly in my actuarial pro. papers... but anyway.. DON GIVE UP... is what all ppl advice me.. well i believe one day i could do it.. :) maybe not the top but at least i try my best...

well.. really busy this few days... running here and there to pay fees, fill forms, update information, deposits money, changing classes, finding professors.. :P many many more... and finally, considering my 1st job in my life.. :P is working as a cashier in a cafeteria in my uni.. wahahaha... nvm la.. wanna get the SSN 1st... :)

well... went to a candle party which only girls and women attend.. :) is actually pretty new for me because it doesn't look like a party to me.. it looks more like promoting if is in malaysia.. where we look at the candles and if we like it than we buy it.. i did not buy anything because for me i don't like to fill my room up with many things and when the time i move out will be crazy.. :P hehehe... i am thinking i might be a guy in the past.. :P wahaha..

here are some pic..

promoting the candles


special hand made vase.. each has diff shadows.. :)

halloween and christmas is coming!!


MERDEKA!!! MERDEKA!!! MERDEKA!!! haha... 1st time i celebrate merdeka in US... all the malaysian in my uni celebrate it together.. well nothing much to write... here are some pic... we just celebrate it during the welcome back party... :)

No comments: