Thursday, December 17, 2009

ISA NIGHT!!

wohoo.. finish final exam d... till now only i have the time to really sit down and blog for few hours.. :) next week i am going to FLORIDA!!! WOHOO... ;P had been studying for my professional exam and i finally pass.. :) *happy*.. ok.. so get to the point...

on the november 14th which is Drake International Night!! :) I performed.. but i don't have the video to upload so you guys can go onto my facebook profile and watch la.. ;) i sang 2 songs.. "first love" & "because of you".. and i sang a part of "nobody" song from wander girls.. :) first time singing japanese and korea.. because i am suppos to represent the country "Korea".. well there is a story line.. so in the part I am suppos to act like I am a singer in a concert.. chun huh?? and than with the famous wonder girls dance "nobody" :P kinda happy because i helped out a lot in ISA night.. :) having fun and experiencing working with people all around the world.. the 5 wonder girls.. me, mary anne, ching, sam & hannah.. 5 girls with a combination of 4 countries.. :) Malaysia, Korea, China, Thailand.. we worked really well although we are from diff countries.. I am really happy with it.. :)

move on next performing for Malaysia.. we performed Asmaradana.. the story of the puteri gunung ledang.. :) well.. i dunno what to say but i will upload pic.. :)

and i become amy soon's dancer.. :) i am her backup dancer.. really learn a lot and enjoy learning dancing.. :) amy soon is such a great dancer.. :) before that... i went up randomly for a "audition" scene.. and i need to freestyle.. my freestyle is sooo bad.. when i watched the video i was like "OMG!!!" :P haha.. video are on facebook..

after that we had international food all around the world.. ;) really full that night.. haha.. k la.. lazy to write.. i post pic..


i found it on youtube without my singing.. is the NOBODY performance...

me, amy and sue ann..


SHE!! :P crystal and amy.. my best roomie ever.. :)


playing around.. :)


asmaradanians.. ;P


everyone start posing.. :P i want nobody nobody but "you".. ;P


the puteri and the dayang dayang..


the asmaradana.. almost last post..


me singing.. :)


DRAKE wonder girls.. me, sam, ching, maryanne, hannah


justin


4 wonder girls..


my host parents came and support.. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mun yee said...

hey hey... when u come back,u teach me this dance ya!!! kaka...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm just starting forex trading and was wondering what tracking program would be best for me to begin to do Technical Analysis with. It would be nice if I could use a free program or at least a low cost one but if I need to I'll spring for a program to help me track currencies and develop a trading strategy. User friendliness is key because I'm a totally novice trader. Any reading materials for learning better TA or websites are also greatly appreciated.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ups sorry delete plz [url=http://duhum.com].[/url]

Richard said...

Superb, what a webpage it is! online-essay-writer.org This webpage gives useful data to us, keep it up.