Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Driving~~~

these few days... i drive like crazy.. i dunno what happen to me... oh my gosh...

tuesday morning.. i nearly bang a motocycle... is true... the man look at me... dam fierce... i stunt liao la... cannot move d... for few seconds.. ish..

this afternoon... after getting out from the parking area.. (i dunno y today so many parking ticket cant use...) i went out to the main road.. i nearly bang by a car... the person hon me like mad... if i din drive faster or the person din break.. i guess something bad will happen.. >.< i dunno la.. y like that... ish...

after coming back from school... i came home a while.. than go for my gu zheng class... i park at the corner... SOMEONE SCRATCH MY CAR!!! I guess it is because last time i used to scarcth ppl's car.. =p now ppl came and scratch my car... i din even knew it until i came home.. my mom asked me "did u scratch ppl's car again??" than only i knew it... OH NO!!! ~~~poor myvi~~~ :(

haihz.. for those who haven get their lisence.. carefull in driving and don drive like me la... =p

No comments: