Monday, February 4, 2008

gathering with 4 seasons!! ^^

hmm... a short form of 4 seasons... =p li en, ee teng, yi wei and me.... ^^

went out to 1u and have a lunch.. and shop for 1 hour.. just shop a while only... eat at chilies... nothing much to write...

yi wei still as skinny but getting prettier.. =p teng change a lot d... she very fit and dam leng lui now.. hehe.. and li en... she is getting more and more mature and pretty.. ^^

din really get to shop much... just have a small lunch together.. cause almost 1 year i din meet with them d... really long... haha... the last time i met them.. i think it was my birhtday... which is march 2007... so is really quite a long time.. hehe...

find some day we go shopping again...!!! ^^
yi wei, li en and me

teng teng and me

haha.. yi wei and me taking pic in the toilet.. =p li en?? combing hair?? =p teng teng in the toilet..=p

No comments: