Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HAPPY CNY!!!

so long din post any blog d... hmmm.. today post something la... ^^

today is the 6th day of chinise new year d... new year actually nothing much... as usual..
1st day... went to visit to my grade grandmother house... than one of my relatives house... thats all..

2nd day... went to my uncle's house... went to watch kungfu dunk with my niece and my parents... as usual.. take sticker photos... =p cause next year i will be going to US d... so i don have the apportunity to take d... =p so took a lot... hahaha... =p
3rd day... went to ee teng and li en house...

i) li en's house

help yi wei to make up.. =p heehee... play chor dai di.. =p haha... nothing much.. just went for a visit to li en house 1st before to teng house...


helping yi wei to do her hair.. =p



li en, me, yi wei.. taking infront of li en'r mirror.. =p


ii) ee teng's house

after that... went to ee teng house... wow.. her house dam big.. haha... 1st time go to her new house... ^^ post pic here... ^^


dancing hall... ^^ camhore... me, wei, en



in the lift... =p haha....



with teng and yi wei's college friends.. in her dining room



eat.. =p



me, yi wei, ee teng, michelle, penguin, elsie



in the karaok room



yi wei, me, teng, elsie



posing... =p



ee teng, yi wei, me...



camhore again... =p






long time din meet... silly pose.. =p



piece..



wahaha... show u the back.. =p



elsie, wei, me



wei, me



playing mahjong???? =p haha..



before going out... take pic.. elsie, penguin, me, wei



after that... we go to macdonalds... =p wei stay over in my house... ^^

4th day of chinese new year... went to becky's so call farewell.. =p haha... she is leaving to new zealand d.. so went for a visit... gonna miss her... :( gave her an album... ^^ hope she likes it.. ^^ at nite... went out with sk2.. that kok hay 2 kor sudah lama tak jumpa.. haha.. glad to see everyone again.. ^^


5th day of chinese new year... went to college as usual cause class is started... >.<>

nothing much to write after that... HAPPY CNY again!!!!

No comments: