Friday, October 31, 2008

SHARP CREW - DANCE PERFORMANCE for "GOLF & MIKE"

SHARP CREW - yean, wilson, iceman, me, ze yao


is not dancing for them... is like just doing an opening dance for their "ji zhe hui"... ^^ WA... golf and mike quite leng chai lo.. and oh my!!! YOUNGER THAN ME????? they from thailand.. but they got korean feel la.. hehe... =p

our dance performance.. so far so good... but not that good.. =p my SEXY dance looks like GORILLA DANCE!!! oh my god... can someone pls teach me how to become more girlish.. wahaha... and our dance.. we like prepared for 3 days only.. or maybe 4 days.. last min.. no choice... some part i also almost forgot!!!

came back from college earlier cause need to go to halo forest to rehearse the dance... and me and yean make up just kinda... erm... FAIL.. =p so special thanks to ALAN!!! haha.. thanks for helping me to make up... i ow u one meal.. I PROMISE!!! =p

aiya.. i dunno what to write d.. post pictures... =p me and shin yee they all took a lot of silly photo.. =p

gambade!! before our performance


this is the only pic which is clear during our performance.. =p


iceman and ze yao solo


I WANNA TRY THAT!!! =p


mike and golf


golf and mike


david koon, (dunno) =p, golf and mike


younger brother - mike


older brother - golf


sharp crew - iceman, yean, me, wilson


yean

wilson


shin yee

dai lou - our dancing teacher - kiyoshi

my ah kor - wei kuan

ze yao

alan dai lou!! thanks for helping me in make up.. =p


THIS ARE ALL THE SILLY PIC TOOK BY US!!! =p



me and yean doing bridge.. shin yee behind posing

No comments: