Monday, November 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALICIA!!

GROUP SHOT!! AT LUNA BAR!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!


ok now is november 11... sorry was really busy for a few weeks.. because need to rush for the silly sociology assignment!!! wuhoo... gao dim d... today just hand up the socio assignment!!! THANKS EMO ROXY!!! and THANKS TO DANA!!! my group member... ^^

ok i will start.... on the november 1... saturday around 1 week ago.. is my darling ALICIA's 23 birthday... hehe.... she is my dai jie.. haha... we celebrate our birthday at LUNA BAR!!! haha.. can say 2nd time to bar.. and this time i was almost drunk.. a bit high d.. shit!!! haha... =p cause i drink till addicted d.. like the song addicted in my player... haha... =p alicia totally K.O... cause her birthday we make her drunk.. haha... i lazy write la.. will post pic... =p cause picture mean a thousand words... haha...

back home... my mom also found out i drink.. aiyo... i not so easy cheat my mom de la... =p hehe... she say see my face expression and see my eyes also know liao although i din drunk.. haha... ok pic time... ^^

on the top floor


my parter ah keong

xiao mei, the birthday girl alicia behind sot jor


^^ deborah, mun, miao, mei and me ^^


leo


the girls.. mun, mei, alicia, janet, deborah and me


leo... u wanna pose also?? =p


all the leng chai


janet and my 2 heng dai..


making fun... ^^


these guys??? plus mr ma... sot jor???


coming down


deborah


xiao mei


what kind of pose is this??


blocking the stairs.. =p


cocktail + juice


PIZZA!!


nice "present" for alicia... haha


i think this pic i almost K.O d.. =p


cheers...


oh no... i almost finish the whole cup!!!


surprise!!!


make a wish

the rambokini.. dunno how to spell.. =p made alicia drunk.. haha.. geng


i also almost K.O d...


playing drinking game


i am out of the pic.. K.O d.. haha... my dear samuel and leo lose liao.. =p


group shot!!


$$$ time


irene


deborah


group shot before leave


another group shot

alicia K.O in the car =p


2nd round at uptown... =p HOKIEN MEE

No comments: