Tuesday, November 11, 2008

feelings for the week..

hmm... long time never post d... so today this is my 3rd post... this few week so forgetfull... 1st.. i forgot that got dancing replacement class... 2nd.. appoinment alot also don remember... and rushing for the silly socio assignment last min... and many things to emo!!! argh... gek sei ngo...

drake accepted me... ^^ hehe... i hope to get reply soon from other uni... and oh yea.. i am addicted to go to the pub.. =p my college friends THE GANG OF EMO also cannot stand me... =p haha.. cause i ask them to go pub... haha... =p

i miss my black hair... haha... cause i highlighted my hair.. and erm... got ppl say i look like "ah lian"... oh shit!!! =p haha... i post some pic...


i think the colour somehow.. got diff...



and.. erm.. i am kinda happy la... recieve something from some1... haha... love it a lot... ^^ erm.. if u all wanna know who ask me personal.. =p mainstream friends don ask.. haha... =p cause u all know d... =p


feel so relax after handing up the assignment... still got one more speech... 2 more quiz.. and one more assignment.. and my teacher piano performance exam coming!!! shit!!!

later go out chill with emo gang.. =p

No comments: