Tuesday, November 11, 2008

puay chai performance - my brother

obviously not i perform.. went back to my primary school.. to watch my brother performance.. wa.. my brother can dance wo.. haha.. i also shock... =p

see their performance... reminds me of my primary school time where i join singing and dancing.. haha... but now their performance better than our previous...

kids nowadays like getting smarter wo... the performance all so creative hehe... later if can i post my brother video up here.. =p now post some pic...


wa... nowadays primary also got drum society d.. i mean chinese drum


violin player... dam geng!!


the dance club... the reprisent of the school... used to be last time.. haha..


wa... now also got chinese ochestra d ar??? gu zheng solo


the chinese ochestra


drum player


another dance from the dancing society... this costume.. =p i think i wear before last time wei.. haha..


the whole group.. combination from st.1 - 6


sisters!!! cello and violin

wao.. nice ^^

walao.. primary student singing duet love song some more...


wahaha.. i caught a silly pose when my bro was dancing.. their dance title "fusion"


the girls in the group


ending!! NICE!!!


part of members in my bro group..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]