Sunday, November 16, 2008

JUST DON FEEL LIKE SLEEPING!!!

ok... now is 2.30am... and i really don feel like sleeping.. still online.. chatting and posting.. cant sleep... many things in my head... today went to summit to watch mainstream miny concert and went to the gardens watch movie.. than meet my mainstream darlings... haha...

read keong's blog.... aiyo... keong... y everytime u write also dam touching wan.. u wan make me cry gao gao only u happy meh.. haha.. =p i am happy now.. cause of many things le... hehe.... i suddenly feel very emo.. and cry easily.. cause i am really leaving soon... to US... for my studies... i really will miss many ppl... many many ppl.... :(

don talk bout sad things... i wanna write something stupid.. really stupid.. and i dam gao paiseh.. ok ppl.. u imagine la.. u go dating suddenly u cannot walk because ur shoes spoilt... dam swt right... #$($#@#*^@* walk walk half way suddenly shoes came off... walaoye... i wan kill myself lo.. i suddenly feel that walk 10 meter is dam far lo.. i feel like asking ppl to KILL me.. haha... but thanks to my dear la... he go help me go find shoes.. and he dam YIM JIM wan lo.. haha.. ask him simply buy he go choose so long.. i stand there.. IMAGINE la.. I CANNOT MOVE AR... or u can say I DON DARE TO MOVE... =.= the feeling dam stupid right... standing there.. i called my ji mui.. see mun.. laugh like mad... roxy.. also laugh like mad... yuen wah... laugh like mad also.. walaoye.... but the shoes... really nice la.. =p i tell see mun what ever ah po shoes i also wear la... cause I CANT CHOOSE... heehee.. but the wedges he choose for me dam nice la.. haha.. =p

THERE IS IT!!!
Glitter Photos

not bad huh??? haha.. =p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and oh ya.. yesterday kiyoshi teach us SEXY DANCE!!! wahaha... is SWEET JAZZ?? i dunno what is it call d.. =p wahaha.. i feel myself very funny.. =p yesterday is yew ming's birthday.. after my halo practise we went to his house for birhtday party... sing again... haha... will post the pic... (from the pic.. the boy holding flower is yew ming and the girl is his gf...)


xiao mei


what are we posting.. eh dear y u sit till so nice.. =p


my dear samuel..

they like to bully me... =p

i holding the singing paper.. the lyrics


william and sean singing


pose^^

xiao mei again

my mainstream family...


playing limbo rock

my prince keong not bad ar.. =p

emily

fei fei... ^^ so long never see her... miss her and her voice =p

william and emily prac song for performance (next day) =p

what a nice post before leaving =p

group shot before leaving

leo jump up to my dear samuel's car... =p alicia look like ghost in this pic.. and the hand on top of me is xiao mei's hand.. haha... =p

oh my god.. leo wanna drive the car... but he cant drive cause manual.. =p and look at me.. =p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today mainstream concert.. me and mun did something funny...we hands up to answer question.. than mun yee is the host.. go and ask see mun "whats ur name.." (to act like dunno each other... host ma.. =p ) than mun go and say "my name is JOEY".. wahaha... than lucky draw pulak write her original name.. than they call "CHAN SEE MUN".. wahaha.. than my turn... i went up to sing quincy song... than she asked me.. "whats ur name..." i go and say "EMILY".. wahaha.. i dunno y i wanna say emily... but i just wanna play emily who is behind the stage.. wahaha... i really feel like laughing wei... haha... wahahahahahaha... =p

keong

my dear and emily

khai mei

ji mui ah mun

william

elliot

^^

xiao mei

haha.. me as "emily".. singing on the stage... =p look at mei.. =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why i always appear in "ghost" style..wuwuwuwu~~~

Anonymous said...

ahem...1stly...u used my name 'EMILY' b4 i went on stage...2ndly...u din inform me earlier...i must sue u ledi~!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is cool
Check out at that funny emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/9tqcum