Sunday, June 1, 2008

ACCHIEVED SOMETHING!! HAPPY DAY!!

today... it was really a happy day for me... =p well.. this morning nothing much happened... went "dim sum" with my family.. than came back.. need to wait for wei kuan's composing..

hmm... well.. his composing are really nice.. =p cause he was force by me to take part in a composing competition.. and he dam stubborn la... call him used old song he say don wan... than whole day din sleep.. =p but lastly still din take part... nothing happy bout that.. =p cause he say i am the unlucky one who listen to all his incomplete stuff... =p

today.. went to halo forest... today many ppl need take pic.. i think is for the proposing... wa... all of them so pretty... allan dam good in make up la.. =p paiseh wei.. i am a girl but dunno how to make up.. =p than they say i need learn la.. =p my eyes draw d very nice.. wahaha... wa.. fly lo.. i very zi lian jor.. =p hahaha... nothing to be happy.. =p today is practising day also.. cause exam coming.. many ppl did not come.. haihz... well.. congratz to angel.. she won in 3 cathegory for miss malaysia.. wow!! class 7... GREAT!!! hehe.. than i played my exam song for jerry teacher to listen.. (finally i get to use the keyboard) =p.. oh my god... he said he likes my playing.. haha... i am really happy.. cause i just train sing and play like not long ago.. and he say he enjoy my playing and got FEEL.. WAO!! I am FLYING.. =p i chose the song titled "xiao xiao" by joey.. hmm.. i find the chords all by myself... that wei kuan la.. say wanna help me also din help me.. =p but i need to thank to my piano teacher.. who always train me.. ^^ and need thanks to my dai lou kk.. who helped me to change the verse accompliment... ^^ I will work harder in my dynamic which jerry teacher asked me to do.. ^^ and i also need to improve in my singing.. i don wan to be like wood singing again.. no feeling.. =p all the best to myself... =p and also to everyone... ^^

than went to mainstream... i sang the song i compose by me.. lyrics done by keong.. title <这一刻你不懂>.. sang it to chester... he say he like it.. and it is nice... wao... HAPPY... haha.. FLY FLY!! =p cause i compose for chester de... ^^ he also fly.. ^^ haha...

actually nothing special also.. =p but i am really happy... i wanna achieve more.. now need to work more towards all the chances i had... ^^ GOOD LUCK TO ME!!! ^^

No comments: