Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gotta decide which uni i should go now!!

hmm... today went to college.. got 2 hours + break.. so went to look for Naini and ask for recommendation about which uni i should go...

oh gosh.. i haven done TFL.. aikz.. and many things... she asked me y haven decide where to go... so i said dunno which uni is better.. hmm.. since financial is not a problem.. she recommed me to go for Depaul at chicago... she said is top 10 business school...!!! WOW!!! and 1 more Northern Arizona... both are expensive.. actually what i am afraid now is i scared i cant cope with actuarial science.. aikz.. i really dunno!!! and another uni which i plan to go at 1st because many ppl transfer there... which is Drake and Nebraska-lincoln... but of course i hope i could get into Depaul or Arizona.. and most prob i will be travel alone.. what i am afraid now is... dunno whether the uni accept me a not... top 10.. not so easy get... :(

is really a time to decide... i had crack my head to think which uni.. lester told me to apply for all.. and only decide.. really many things need to do..

just came back from vocal class... today exam... singing really makes me relax... ^^ i feel more happy now... ^^ but same prob.. my singing still NO FEELING... aiyo... but quite happy sir said that my technically and projection everything is good... ONLY I NEED FEEL!!! haha.. he call me don be so "Stubborn".. sometimes need to relax more.. =p haha... true true.. =p

ish.. go to US... i wanna join their music also.. i hope i can continue... hehe... i won give up music de... and the composing.. i have no time to hand it up d... :( so dunno how le.. see dulu la.. =p

No comments: