Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

for my mom.. happy mother's day..


may11 2008... is Mother's day... haha.. wish all of the "mothers" a "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!"

hmm... may 11... in the morning... went to one world to eat "dim sum buffet" with my mom and all my relatives... the buffet is nice.. but dam slow... i even slept in the restaurant.. oh my god!! haha... than after that... my mom went to supermarket with my aunt.. so i used the time to shop something for my mom.. i really dunno what to buy for my mom.. when i walked by the information counter.. beside there is some promotion and a sales man gave me a brocher.. so instead i went to "sweet florist" to do a buquet of "bears" to my mom.. it represent the whole family.. so i put 5 bears... papa, mama, me, and 2 younger brothers... all wearing graduate costume.. is a "symbol" to my mom that we are going to study hard...

oh my goodness... the person called me to came back half an hour later.. i am so rush till i din really see how she design.. is kinda suckie wei... how can she split the mama bear and the papa bear.. aiya... later maybe go and change... see how la.. and it is not cheap... but for my mom.. i don mind paying much... CAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY MOM!!!

after that.. nothing to do and is just 3 something.. and my ah kor wei kuan sms me say he dam boring in halo so i went halo straight away to teman him lo... so nice... =p

hmm... say till my ah kor.. my dai lou kk now is ok d.. he was sick for so long.. pity..

in halo.. i had posted yesterday d.. which is exam... everyone did a great job!! gambade everyone!! and i love the song composed by xiao tian and my ah kor wei kuan.. haha.. ok i have to stop praising him if not he fly.. haha...

ok.. is out of topic... so i must go back to mother's day.. haha.. today may12... i teman my mom and her friend to "ah yat bao yu" for lunch.. hehe got voucher... so i can affort... so i belanja... =p wahaha... i used my ang pao money.. hehe.. i already say my MOM wat.. so i don mind paying a lot... ^^ but really dam full la.. later dinner i don wanna eat liao.. =p

ok picture time.. ^^ lastly i really wanna say.. "MOM!! I REALLY LOVE U!! U ARE THE GREATEST MOM IN THE WORLD!! MUAKZ.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!"

MAY 11 (SUNDAY)
my uncle took it.. without us knowing.. my granpa, my cousin, me..

papa bear..

mama bear..

me.. haha.. (i graduate 1st de.. ) hehe...
my 1st younger brother..

my youngest brother(2nd)

with a heart... "love"

MAY 12 (monday at ah yat bao yu)

my mom and her friend (i curi take de) =p

the "yu qi"(shark fin).. eat half way jor.. =p

the "bao yu"... haha.. semua pic i curi take.. =p eat half way jor.. =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

羡慕哦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~