Saturday, May 24, 2008

Holiday ended soon!!! gather with friends and some silly video.. =p

hmm... well... late for a day... haha... holiday gonna end soon.. and is time to go back to college.. wuu.. lazy.. =p

may22... went to redbox with jing and jun zian.. thought it was cancel.. but jing called so we decided to went to the curve redbox.. from 2-5pm.. hehe... went there quite late cause rushing there after my gu zheng class... hmm...

well... eat too much of "fried" food... i dunno it was fried.. so order wrong stuff.. some more eat so many peanut.. SHIT!! now.. sick d... i think i caught a cold... OH NO!!! haha... din really sing much.. reach there 2.45... simply click songs and sing.. haha...

nothing much to write.. post some pic.. =p hehe... after red box.. went to BIG APPLE b0ught some donuts for my bro.. hahaha.. =p



y jun zian like pointing middle finger.. =p zian and jing..

the "dirty" table.. =p

me and zian..

me and jing... "RED".. haha.. covering the flash.. =p
jing, me and zian..


may23.. went to 1u with my ji mui.. Yuen Wah.. hehe... she getting more and more leng lui.. =p she told me many sam si that day.. really feel sad for her.. she is really strong and facing her own prob... i hope i can help her...

hmm.. went for shopping... but din really shop la... most of the time we sit down makan keng gai.. hehe.. bought a pair of shoe only.. She chose for me.. haha.. very nice.. =p

the RM50 voucher that we won for the sticker photo competition.. we used it to take photo again.. haha... the photo very NICE ar.. HAHAHA... =p "zi lian".. =p din used my camera to take photo with her... but u all can see her from my previous blog la.. haha.. she is my best friend.. posted her before... ^^



today is may24.. nothing much to write.. went to halo training and composing class in mainstream.. afternoon i sleep like a pig.. =p because i really feel very sick.. wuu... today class 7 and 8 is "practising" day.. exam coming so everyone practise with their own song.. i found that not much ppl sing and dance.. kinda regret din sing and dance... cause my sing and dance is better than sing and play.. but i dunno how to create dance.. aikz... what to do.. my sing and dance "half pale water".. sing and play also "half pale water".. haha.. today when there is no keyboard to practise.. went to practise dance with wen zi.. haha.. me jojo and yean really stupid go create silly dance for MR Q.. haha... than later wei kuan yean and jojo dance wu niang.. oh really silly.. haha.. today david koon saw my "elephant ears"... haha... he say nice.. =p i think he is the 1st person to say it nice.. haha... got my ears of my dad.. =p i din complain anything la.. haha.. he call us to keep... wahaha... =p than later class ended.. me and my dai kor kk "4 shou lian tan".. dam funny.. too bad don have the video.. just got the wu niang.. =p

this is the silly video... =p have fun..

image from the mirror: left: chee yean, wei kuan(the teacher =p), jojo (the silly dance group).. haha.. than wen zi and me.. (learning wu niang with wen zi).. haha... silly us.. silly class 7 but all nice ppl.. ^^

tmr may25.. as usual go halo training.. than at night calling wei kuan to teach me software.. really need it..



than may 26!! BACK TO COLLEGE!! OH NO!! =p LAZY~~~

No comments: