Friday, January 30, 2009

changes~~

the changes in my life... everyone will change.. from kids to teenage and to adults... every stage.. diff challenge.. diff expect..

i change.. yes i do.. some ppl may like some ppl may not... i am still the same perhaps.. childish in many ways... but try to be strong sometimes... is that me?? i found that i don understand myself sometimes...

things and life are getting harder... i dunno whether i am brave enough to face all the challenge... i like to take challenge... i can say i am not easy to give up... nowadays i like to stay in my own room.. chat and watch tv... sometimes do some notes.. is kinda surprise i tell ppl to study.. but i dunno what am i doing... iowa here is pretty "dead"... i still love KL life.. =p but almost use to it.. time is getting fast.. almost 3 weeks here d... i hope everything is fine...

there is something never change which is my love to my friends and my family and my dear... i always love u all... hope u all will be happy all the time... and sorry that sometimes being too childish... i just scared to be alone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i know u will going to change..but one more thing u not suppose to change..ur heart.(i believe u can handle every things.)i will always pray for u..,and hope my pray will work ..to bless u