Friday, January 16, 2009

last day in HOLIDAY INN

holiday inn was the hotel drake paid for us to live in for 4 days.. tomorrow i will be moving in to my campus... haha... so trying to enjoy the bed here... trying to enjoy the toilet here.. because in campus everyone will be sharing a toilet.. =p where boys and girls can be on the same floor... =p haven really go to walmart to buy some stuff... deside to move into it first and will see what should i buy... hmm...

classes starting next tuesday... staying here for 4 days... is like actually quite a long time.. =p cause to say seriously i really not used to it... i need time to used to it... snowing today... and the weather today is only -8 so is ok la... haha.. still quite cold till my lips burst.. ish...

just had a small party in my senior's house.. and we just introduce ourselves and get to know ppl more... ^^ quite enjoyed at least all the seniors help us out... ^^

nothing to say... will post pic for u to see my room if i move in... post pic now..

this area is somewhere near my uni... US they don fence their house..

my shoes can deep inside the snow.. ^^

No comments: