Thursday, January 8, 2009

leaving soon.... EMO

leaving to US soon... left few days for me to enjoy with my friends... packing everything and get everything ready... feel so excited to go.. but miss a lot of things... i believe i can do my very best there... and hopefully i really manage to get a degree in 2 years time.. and i also hope i can finish at least one or two professional actuarial science paper in this 2 years... by myself... miss my performance time a lot... :(

yesterday went out with my cousin to hartamas.. soho kl i think... a very nice place.. have chocolate dessert and also baskin robin... =p yummy!!! haha... left few days and hopefully can meet up few friends and have a meal before i leave... but i will be back on summer... i guess.. haha... should say i plan... but i dunno what will happen there... i really dunno... hope everything will be fine... ^^

will stop here... i dunno what to continue.. just to update if not my blog will be dead.. =p

No comments: