Wednesday, January 21, 2009

life on campus

aikz... 1st time living on campus... many things happen... haha... just the day before my class start.. my room mate came... and.. now i know why my room is near the male toilet... is because they place me in a wrong room.. and my room mate is a male.. oh my gosh... so now... i move into another room.. double also but without a room mate... can say so lucky cause i no need to pay extra for single room... =p

2nd thing... still not used to it where i have to share a public toilet... where i need to shit, bath everything there.. aikz... and the room got so many DUST!! i guess i wipe for so many times d... and inside got a few died flies... aikz... and the heater is full of dust... oh ya... and there is an insect coming out from the heater.. aiyo... i called fred help me to kill it.. =p haha.. thank u...

study hope i can get it.. many assignment and quizes are coming up.. so i hope i am not lazy... i hope i can be back in malaysia.. =p because i wanna enjoy my personal toilet.. wahaha.. =p

No comments: