Monday, January 12, 2009

on the way to US

just arrive japan around 2 hours d... yesterday emo till no tears now... :( japan time is 8.50am now... and i have to wait for 10 hours!!! to wait for 2nd flight... holy shit!! =p i guess in malaysia everyone is still sleeping... cause now is only 7.50am... aiyo... i feel so emo now la... i miss my home.. i miss everything now... thanks to MOMO gang for everything.. and i am now listening to all the songs... hehe.. ^^ everyone download SKYPE!!! TALK TO ME!!!

was kinda boring.. sitting down looking at the plane.. and online!! cost me 500yen.. =p

this ramen even more expensive than internet... =p not bad la.. haha..

the tokyo narita airport.. is LONG!!

before i went to the airport.. on the 12th.. met with alan and yean in the afternoon for lunch at centerpoint... ^^ thanks yea... than after that i have to come back and pack for last few things... than in the evening momo gang come.. had dinner in my house.. suddenly feel so emo.. because i really feel sad to leave... keep crying only... sorry... at klia... my tears cant stop after i say BYE... i know is just leaving for studies.. not migrating.. but i dunno y.. i feel so so emo... i miss my home.. i miss everything.. i hope i can get used to it... fred in the airport.. as usual also emo.. i see him emo i also emo d.. =p have no mood to do things... aikz... in the plane cant get to sleep... but hope is fine... ^^

oh ya.. and thanks for MOMO gang spending time to record.. wahaha.. u guys are my greatest group of friends.. love u all... ^^
yean, alan, me

dinner in my house

nice card design by MOMO gang.. thanks... really touch...

group shot..

with the guys

with the girls

my family

kang han, fred and me

i guess... me and fred had a super big gang of friends to send us.. =p haha... but MOMO gang shouted I LOVE U SHING YIING to me.. make me paiseh wei.. =p but that time i was tearsing and really touch... i really miss my family and everything...

1 comment:

Zennis said...

你在日本的时间,我已经起床在学校读书了咯!哈哈。。。