Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY 19th BIRHTDAY TO ME!!

late post again.. =p

on the 15th of march 2008.. is my 19th birhtday... ^^ but i am not free the whole day... dam happy because all my "darlings".. =p in mainstream made a surprise for me on the 14th of march... specially thanks to keong, see mun and mun yee... most of the stuff they plan.. ^^ muakz.. haha..

not forget others... my ah kor kk who bought the cake and the "LV"... =p hahaha...

and thanks for the presents that all of u all gave... ah kor kok hay, chee yean, kang hui, alicia, leo, miao miao, sean, chester, elliot... hmmm.. i think thats all.. thanks alot... ^^

ok.. here is how it goes... on the 14th of march... have to go to mei wei yuan to perform keyboard for the couples... is like a audition... so just go like normal la... see mun tell me she go bbq with her parents.. keong tell me no transport come... than xiao mei say she coming and support us.. so everything just went through normal la..

than lastly.. fei fei sing finish one song... before that alicia call me to play birthday song because she say there is a stuff birthday on the 14th of march... than after that, i stop there.. suddenly i heard so many ppl sing birthday song... EH!!!?? mun, keong, kk, hay, chee yean came out from the kitchen... haha.. i wander how they hide... really dam touch... although is not a SUPER BIG PARTY or a SUPER EXPENSIVE PARTY, i am already very happy with the BIG SURPRISE.. i am speachless d.. =p my ah kor kk came also.. =p cause he dam busy.. but he came.. i am already very happy... and chee yean too.. know u not even one month.. but very happy to know u.. a nice and friendly and pretty girl.. ^^ thanks for everything... ^^ I REALLY LOVE ALL THE PRESENTS THAT U ALL GIVE ME...


i love ying tao xiao wan zi... thanks to keong... ^^


ok... that time i was just playing for fun.. this photo now become so famous.. =.= thanks to chester, leo and miao miao.. =p
my presents.. ^^

No comments: