Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A HAPPY DAY! FOR ME!! but hard to satisfied everyone to be happy!!

hmm... on the 10th of march... it was an extremely happy day for me.. in the morning.. nothing much.. but mass com mid term had finished.. haha.. so quite happy..

hmm.. after class.. around 4 something... went to skin care with my mom.. after that... around 5.15... my ji mui yuen wah call.. and she asked me whether i receive any call.. haha... i say don have.. and u know what!!! haha... i mention the sticker photo competition in a blog... WE WON!!! hahaha.. but dunno which position.. the lady refused to tell... =p she told me we have to go to sg wang this saturday which is march 15... to take the prize... of course i agree... haha.. it was so UNBELIEVABLE!!!

after that... around 5.45... there is a number which is not in my list called me... i thought it was from the dreamworld... and i answered... the person asked.. "is this shing yiing (in mandarine)".. than of course i answered "yes"... he said he called from HALO!!! hahaha.. OH MY GOD!!! I WENT INTO 2nd round AUDITION!!! hahaha.. i was a bit out of my mind.. i even asked him "is it true??".. (a silly question).. he answer "ya.. if not why i call u.." hahaha...

ok i was tooo happy.. the audition falls on 15 of march also.. i was dam happy... 15 is my birthday and so many happy things happen.. i am going to watch XING GUANG BANG that nite too.. haha...

ok wait... but now.. i have to cancel my composing class... settle with the sg. wang sticker photo stuff.. audition.. and the time to go to genting..

ok i cancel my composing class d.. settled... but the sg wang i could not really settle.. and i think i made my friend a bit disappointed.. because i promised her 1st.. really sorry.. so i called dream world and told her we will go on next monday... feel so sorry..

saturday audition is coming... i still a bit worry.. but i hope i can perform well!!! ^^

ALL THE BEST TO MYSELF and also MY FRIENDS!!! ^^

No comments: