Thursday, March 6, 2008

lunch with my ah kor kk.. =p

haha... today afternoon go and meet my ah kor.. he call me out for lunch... =p so "nan de".. so i must go... =p need to rush there so almost "accident".. din see the car coming... ish ish.. >.<

hmm... my ah kor belanja me.. haha.. he threat me very good de la.. =p (don fly ar.. =p)
wanna join dance class la... but dunno the time can match a not.. aikz... i REALLY wan ar!!!!!!

just chat with him about astro.. haha... astro singing competition coming... hehe.. must work hard d.. =p aikz... no offence... my ah kor and me really got the same "feeling" to work for our dreams...

nothing much to write.. but today chat with him too high liao.. until he pour the whole "kazat" drink.. =p is almond drink.. but i really cant stand the almond smell... ~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~

haha.. hope our dream can come true la... ^^

i wan learn DANCE!!!!!! =p

No comments: