Friday, March 21, 2008

HAPPY STUFF!!! ^^

hmm... a late post again... few post before i mention that the sticker photo me and my best friend yuen wah took won a prize... ^^ hehe... but dunno which position..
on the 17th of march... we went to sg.wang to collect our prize.. hmm.. i wander which position we got.. hmm.. the person search through the paper and couldn't find our name... ish.. but.. i found it on top of the top 3.. =p hahaha... WE WON 3rd PLACE!!! hahaha... although not champion la.. but i am already very happy that we won.. our photo is just very simple and we did not really design it much la.. haha.. just join because it is free... they say it will be shown in the E POP magazine.. hehe.. but dunno when la.. =p
the top 4 is the machine la.. not us.. =p
we won a MP4 and a RM50 dream world voucher.. haha.. i gave the mp4 to my friend because i already had one d.. ^^ is ok la.. hehe.. she is my best friend ma.. =p and the RM50 we gonna use it next time.. hahaha...


hmm... few days ago.. on the 19th of march... in the afternoon... when i was having my piano class... elliot sms me and say he got through the halo audition.. than i called my bro kk.. all of us din get... :( quite disappointed... but nvm lo.. looking forward to astro...

at night, around 7.30.. sean told me 5 min before halo called him and say he got through... WOW!!! congrats him... than i realise my hp is not beside me and i went to took my phone... no miss call.. :( sad.. :( than i call my bro kk... so disappointed... cant get through.. he is also quite disappointed but ok la...

around 9.30, when i was talking to my bro kk... suddenly a call came in... OH MY GOD!!! IS HALO!!! haha... i called my bro to wait and i answered the call... OH GOSH!!! I GOT THROUGH!!! than i answerd back my bro's call... i told him i got through and he say now only him din get through.. he say don wanna talk to me d.. =p than not more than 1 min... some1 call him and he call me to wait... i got feeling he got through also.. and he answered back and say... "hahaha... I GOT TRHOUGH!!".. =p wow... he said chee yean also masuk.. HAPPY!! ^^

so on the 20th of march... we went to halo forest to ask more about the corse... and we heard.. FROM 1500 THEY ONLY CHOOSE 96 TO THE CORSE!!! OH GOSH!!! ok... i admit that i was a bit high d... =p i knock my head so many times to the wall... hahaha.. =p

today (21 march) i talk to my mom... she support me to do whatever i like... ^^ dam happy.. I LOVE MY MOM SO MUCH!!! MUAKZ... ^^ ok.. i promise to study well la.. =p cause my results not too bad.. =p but not good also la.. haha... just lazy.. =p

GAMBADE EVERYONE!!! OUR JOURNEY JUST BEGIN!! ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

我們是同學了 :)
加油喔!

summer_yiing said...

hey jienn mei... u masuk also.. ^^ see u there o.. ^^