Thursday, December 4, 2008

END OF COLLEGE LIFE.. WELCOME UNI IN U.S!!

yeah.. finally... finish my finals... phew.. all cause of a silly woman in registry one ask me to withdraw... lucky i can sit for my finals.. thanks to the boss in registry 2... haha... guess what.. i screw up my socio finals... ~.~ but forget bout it la.. haha.. i just need it to transfer.. calculus finals.. i hope.. i really hope can get A.... *praying*...

december!! i am not going to stress myself... is time to enjoy!! phew... so december anyone pls ask me out.. haha.. i mean my friends... :)

this saturday have to sit for toefl... ^^ ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!! haha... so i am really going to enjoy before going US....

2 feelings... sad and happy... happy because i got the oppurtunity to study in overseas... i know many ppl hope for it... sad is because.. i am sure i am going to miss my friends... everyone... aikz... miss malaysia food and EVERYONE!! going to miss singing and dancing as usual... dunno get to sing in US a not.. hope can get to enter their music club... :)

so around jan 10-14 i am leaving malaysia... :( hopefully i will be back on summer break... :) around may... so ENJOY NOW!!! ^^

No comments: