Friday, December 26, 2008

graduate from mainstream

the "graduates"

on the 20th of december... i finally recieve my certificate from mainstream.. which is composing course and singing course... finally graduate from singing.. composing.. 1st level... =p din perform cause kinda lazy.. =p i have nothing to write... just post pic... after that... thanks to mun and miao for helping me to find biscuits... hehe... don wanna write the reasons i buy... keep it myself... =p and thanks to miao, leo and simon come and fetch me from halo... i thought need to rush.. mana tahu late start... =.=

see mun (rush from halo... before change =p)

leo.. my brother

chester.. another brother..

i am the audience.. ^^

wilson, khai mei and emily behind posing... me and deborah in front.. =p

recieve my certificate

MOMO gang shot!!

my class... all sampat.. =p me, alicia, leo, chester

YEAH GRADUATE!!!

No comments: