Monday, December 15, 2008

VISA DONE!!!

ok... today i went and did my visa... finally... everything to US is almost done... so i need to go collect my visa and i need to book my flight... will be traveling with fred and khang han... hmm.... i think the person trying to ask me question that i cant answer... ish.. but still ok la... approve d.. hehe.. =p

so basically i will be leaving around jan 12.... happy i got the opportunity to study overseas... will finish my degree... ^^ but of course... i will be very sad leaving malaysia.. leaving my family and my friends... and yes.. i know ppl say that i am dumb and stupid.. started something when leaving d... but i know myself la... i know what i am doing... :)

this few days... dam emo.. many things just din turn out nicely... EMO EMO EMO!!!! and leaving soon.. left one month... i really wanna enjoy myself... ENJOY ENJOY and only ENJOY~~~~ i wanna be like the show wild child.. and oh ya.. last thursday went out with mainstream friends to mid valley to watch movie.. haha.. thats all..

i wanna say sorry to ppl who see my emo face... sorry... i will try not to be so emo.. sorry and sorry...

No comments: