Sunday, December 28, 2008

MERRY X'MAS!!!

group shot at teng house...

just got the pic... so late post.. sorry... on the christmas eve... i went to teng house... to countdown for christmas... ^^ christmas.. 1st time really celebrate christmas la... so just have fun... ^^ have fun chatting with p2 gang and playing truth or dare.. =p haha... post pic.. ^^
seasons gang... hehe... winter, summer, spring

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GROUP SHOT!! (some of them leave d)

on the christmas day... as usual like every year.. morning i have to go for praying 1st... than after that can enjoy... ^^ at night had a party at dear's place... bbq party... knew quite a few of his friends... and all fighting for food.. =p so end up i just ate a bit.. and we had game.. and the MOMO gang played like crazy lo.. wahaha.. me and mun same group.. we CHUT MAO dam geng.. overall... ENJOYED... but CINDERELLA is always a CINDERELLA... haha.. i appologize everyone had to end up quite rush because dear had to send me home.. :( really sorry... btw.. my ji mui yuen wah came... eh thanks a lot JI MUI... U ARE MY JI MUI 4EVA!!! post pic now... ^^

mun, me, and yuen wah holding the cupcakes

cupcakes i bought... ^^

my ji mui pouring water for leo... =.= haha.. posing behind.. =p

momo gang + my ji mui

group photo

another group photo

i step 2 boats??? haha... silly pose la...

pose before bbq.. =p

continue pose

look kinda gross when it's not cook.. =p

4 golden flowers?? haha.. SMS + my ji mui

photo with my ji mui

chester.. this pic.. look like wedding photo.. =p

keong teach me how to pose... haha...

playing water..

momo gang singing.. (p.s: sorry a bit xia sui that day).. aunty janet carrying a cute girl.. ^^

GAME TIME!!
1) building tower with straws and an egg on top... prevent it from getting fall when we blow... =p wahaha... lets see how it goes...
group 1

my group... group 2.. :)

group 3

group 1 - nice tower ^^

wahaha... my group.. simply just to make it tall.. =p

group 3 - short and strong...

haha.. looks like the shorter one wins... ^^

2) i dunno what is it call... but u have to imitate the one before... haha... to guess what is the answer.. my group got "XIU KEONG".. and rest i forgot d.. haha... lets see...
look at chester imitate kok hay..

leo - nice pose.. =p

elle, me and wilson posing.. they came quite late.. but thanks for coming.. ^^

time to exchange present... ^^

group shot after exchange present.. momo gang and my ji mui only.. =p

No comments: