Saturday, December 27, 2008

SKY BAR - EMO GANG!!!

SKY BAR - group shot.. (samuel, EMO me, crabby, EMO fred, EMO kath, EMO roxy, EMO shin, Jizelle, EMO sean)


on the 27th of december.. finally once we meet again... but without lester... ish.. he got family dinner... planning to go genting on the 30th... hope kathleen and fred can make it...

shin, lester, sean leaving on the 1st of jan... so fast.. my flight was on the 12th jan at night 11.45pm... so my friends... u know what to do.. =p emo lots of day.. maybe because i felt that my life is gonna change.. i really dunno what happen... or i can say this is my 1st time "steppping out the world"... i had been "staying at home" taken care by my family all the while... what i wan was soo easy to get... maybe this is my 1st time staying out by myself... i hope i will be ok.. i have no idea what is going to happen in US... is not as easy as i think... maybe things doesn't go according to my way.. but what i hope is happy and i can study hard to get my degree... and to prove to my mom i can do it... :) should say actually is for myself... :) have to give up my performance at the end of january with all the very idol... i wish all of them the best in their hopes and wishes... ^^

stop the emo part... now i should be happy and posting pic for sky bar... haha... ^^ well.. i drank 2 shots of vodka... and i am kinda dizzy... alamak.. but still not high and not drunk.. just super headache... so cha wan meh??? =p and drank one cocktail.. i guess still luna bar nicer...

cocktails

cheers ^^

the vodka we order - just some random number.. =p

kath

roxy

dear so red.. =p

the EMO gang

peace ^^

camhore in the toilet again.. :)

crabby not prepared. =p

group shot in front of the pool

lala pose.. =p

^^

sean


fred

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular make. The prices as regards the velcros are about 210 bucks on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were around 180 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices for the sneakers are about 330 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?