Sunday, January 13, 2008

langkawi trip..


hmm... a late post... back from langkawi on the 11/1.. ^^

4 days 3 night trip... haha... nothing much to write... haha... bought many chocolates... ^^
here comes our pic... ^^
Day 1
me, becky, nat and roxy.. in the swimming pool.. in the resort...^^
me and becky... inside the pool.. =p
nice pic... ^^ who is behind?? =p
4 of us again.. ^^
6 girls... i had covered by the water.. >.<
dinner at a chinese restaurant... (up: fred and ruey; down: shin, jia yao, me, roxy, lester)
"camhoring??" =p becky and me.. lester.. what are u doing behind???
Day 2
me, rox and nat.. nice sunshine... =p
visiting - crocodile farm
crocodile riding??? =p
^^ 4 girls again.. ^^
rox and me...
wow!! dare to kiss??? =p hah.. performing... ^^
group pic at the crocodile farm... ^^
me and rox at the beach...
rox and me again... luv this pic... ^^
what a sunny day... ^^
under rox umbrella... ella... ella... =p
shadow of nat, rox and me... haha.. =p
lester was burried??? haha... =p
rox me, becky sean.. at 7 well
couldn't took the view... >.<
relaxing... ^^
group pic.. ^^ at 7 well...
Day 3
rox and me again... beside a petrol station.. =p
3 of us again...
haha... nice pic and view.. ^^ rox, nat, becky, me
before cable car...
we are 6... 5.... 2... meter above sea level.. =p where is the .5??? =p haha...
group shot... 3 black + 3 red + 3 blue + 4 white + 1 grey = 14 ???
on the bridge..
me and becky.. ^^
lester, ruey, jia yao, rox, me and camie
7 girls saying lester.... loser??? =p
7 girls group shot... me, nat, rox, becky, camie, obri, michelle
feeding the rabbit.. ^^
me and rox... at some waterfall.. =p
Day 4
fred, me, rox, shin
my friends caught many crabs... ^^
group pic... at cengai beach
4 of us again + sean... dinner at some roti canai restaurant.. =p before leaving
me, fred, shin
Thats all... can't post so many pic... ^^ around 11 we leave d... ^^

No comments: