Sunday, April 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AH KOR - KOK HAY!!!

yesterday (april 6) is my ah kor's birthday.. =p hehe... on april 5th before performance i went to 1u with see mun to buy present for him and sean la... =p

nothing much.. hehe... after choir class... mun, leo, alicia and chester pura-pura say busy need balik d but actually they have to go buy cake la... so left me, xiao mei, sean, my ah kor kok hay, keong, and sir... so have to act sikit... =p silly us la... mun call me i have to act she is my mom calling and tell her we are in wong kok... hehe...

but yesterday i kinda panic acting sikit fail jor.. haha... laugh like hell.. =p when they balik than we straight away sing happy birthday d... =p haha.. surprise le.. hehe... we don have the time to go "I need house" to buy some "stuff" for him.. haha.. so bought him a shirt.. and a free '....' don wan say la.. =p hahaha... u all should know.. =p

than leo bought something for sean (last week's birthday)... my and mun kinda sort jor la... we whole the "pants" so high and laugh until the whole wong kok also can hear la.. =p hahaha... now i also wanna laugh d.. i still can remember how i laugh and how mun laugh.. ok la.. we no "yi tai" liao.. =p nvm la... fun ma.. hahaha... sorry ar to those who mind wei.. =p cause i really cant control myself.. =p but i din wole the "pants" that high la.. i put it under the table... but a bit silly la... keong also main sikit with us.. so is like ppl looking at us.. =p sorry sorry.. haha...

nothing much la.. just wanna write 1st because wanna wish my ah kor happy birthday and also very happy gather with mainstream friends... cause i really cant find those kind of fun in other place d.. ^^ thank u everyone.. ^^ hehe... =p

next saturday (12/4) got a small performance in pyramid.. is something like a "xuan chuan hui" for the composing competition.. ^^ happy that no need to sing the "xin dong xin tong" liao.. =p sorry la.. because me and sean really sing till no feel liao la... how to pain pun dunno liao.. =p but we got "mo qi".. hahaha... the "chemistry".. not i say wan ar.. the magazine say de.. =p hahaha...

this performance i was involve in a solo song... called "cinderella" sang by penny tai.. ^^ a nice song.. hope my cough getting better la... ish... wanna sing la... =p

ok stop here.. wrote this blog because mass com class is cancel and i am in my dad's office.. =p hehe.. so online gao dim bio preject and write this blog la.. ^^

1 comment:

BeArbEaR said...

jie ar ...
wat time is the performance o ???
pyramid is so near to my college ...
^^