Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FINISH FINALS!! HOLIDAY!!!

yeah!! finally finish my finals.. hmm... nothing much to say.. today just finish accounts paper.. hehe.. than afternoon went for piano and composing class.. today end of level 1 d.. ^^ learning how to do a demo next level.. =p (dunno how to do demo la.. =p don laugh at me.. =p)

hmm... just came back not long ago from 1u... nat gave us 8 free tickets... at 1st ngam ngam 8 ppl.. than at last ruey, jia yao and sean wanna study so they not going.. so left 5 of us... me, fred, roxy, shin and lester... so we decided to watch at 9o'clock.. so i was thinking what to do with other 3 tickets.. than i thought of calling my ah kor.. =p hahaha... my 2nd ah kor kok hay and my ah sou.. =p haha... let them pak tor give them free tickets lo.. =p hehehe.. help them change ticket everything la.. haha.. is ok for me la.. cause "sun bian".. haha.. and some more my bro so ok la.. =p haha.. "pian xin".. =p he also wanna watch iron man at 10.10... so got 1 more ticket.. just don care la.. =p haha..

i reach there around 8.40.. the queue was soo long.. =p got one girl's back look like roxy.. =p so i thought was her.. luckily din go and call.. =p wrong person.. hahaha.. IRON MAN is FULL!! till 1 o'clock in the morning.. aiya.. cannot ar.. so we decided to watch ... than my ah kor watch a ghost show.. dunno what la.. my ah sou dam brave la.. she dare to watch.. if it was me.. i sure sleep in the cinema.. haha..

the movie not bad la.. quite interesting.. and at least it is nervous won't let me fall asleep la.. =p haha.. the girl in the movie very pretty le.. so envy.. =p so sweet.. haha...

hmm.. is holiday for me now!!! Yeah!! have to finish composing and many many stuff also... halo test i haven prepare... scared la.. =p hope i can do it.. ^^ gambade to everyone also.. ^^

later feel like posting a post with all my performance experience.. =p haha.. quite miss it.. and i realise april 12 performance i haven put.. =p hehe.. just got the pic.. =p haha.. later la.. =p

k la.. stop here.. feel sleepy.. =p

No comments: