Tuesday, April 1, 2008

NO NEED OPERATION!!! ^^

today went to hospital to check my back bones... took X-ray... my bones are not STRAIGHT!! luckily no need to go for operation... ^^ but i need to go for physical therapy...

ish.. my mom wanna bring me to see 中医... the medicine sucks wan la... haven go... dunno when la.. but hope my bones don get more bend than ok liao la... hahaha...

my cough like not getting better... hope i will get better cause i got performance this saturday... have to sing la...

have to do the back exercise everyday... ish..

sickness pls get away...

2 comments:

BeArbEaR said...

wat happen o ???
why sudenly like tis wan ???
jie mus bkful ...
mus extra extra bkful o ...
di now oso sick sick d ...
^^
keep coughing oso ...
even cough till morning ...
tomoro morning stil nid to drive go college ...
T.T
always wan sleep while driving ...
so dangerous ...
T.T

jing said...

Yiing!!!;) eeee!!! first time at ur blog..ahahaha..cant wait to sing K again..got a few frens got into HALO too..omg rm2000.tak blh ah!!!so expensive... but ALL THE EBST GAL!!!;) and ur astro thingy i dunno hw..but ALL THE BEST TOO K=) hugs n kisses..jing jing!!! GANBATE my great singer-yiing!!