Sunday, July 13, 2008

CHEER2008!!


love u girls... u all did a great job... ^^

i just finish my accounts finals... and i did quite badly... i don think can score what i want.. kinda disappointed with myself.. i don wanna think d.. is over... just that i hope mr gavin chong give me some marks... haha... thanks for my friend who help me.. =p *hint* =p

yesterday i went for cheer2008!! kinda bad i din go for both days and i din stay for the whole show... wanted to see charm performance... but din get to see cause was rushing back... chi yen, li yen and bboy wei hong were in charm!! wow!! and li yen was a really great flyer now!! went back to see my beloved calyx... u girls did a great job!! i love u all!!

so in the morning.. after my breakfast i took lrt with michell and yuen wah to bukit jalir... and we reach around 12.30.. suddenly li yen call michelle and say calyx is the next team... so we rush and took taxi there... luckily when we reach.. is break time.. and calyx is after the break... phew!!! lazy to type.. so i will just post some pic...

seniors 2006.. me, yuen wah, emilia, li yen and michelle

our coachie!! i miss u la.. =p

^^

they are preparing!! ^^

look at the crowd!!! we were all "high"

YEAH!! cant manage to take calyx crowd!! :(

hey.. thanks for cheering!! running around!! ^^

before the 2nd half comeptition start!!

the host came to our crowd and ask us to cheer ^^

the judge were ready!!

here comes CALYX!!!!

LOVE U GIRLS!!

ending pose!! cant take it nicely sorry.. =p

leeza (middle) senior 2004 and 2005... miss u.. ^^
me and my ji mui yuen wah!!



cheer2006... my last year in cheer... haha... was kinda happy with our performance for that year and we made it top 9... post here just to remember it... ^^ CALYX ROCKS!!!

i really miss cheer... :( cant manage my time to join charm.. and the most reason i cant join is my bones cant really support too much because it is not straight.. it will get even worse.. :( anyway... i always love cheer!!! ^^ won regret the torturing!!! ^^ LOVE CALYX!!! MISS THOSE DAYS!!! all the practises, laughing, playing, "torturing"... EVERYTHING!!!

No comments: