Thursday, July 24, 2008

STOMACHACHE!! LIKE HELL!!! ARGH....

ok.. this morning.. i plan to wake up around 10 something.. cause holiday ma.. wanna wake up slightly late.. =p around 8 something.. i suddenly wake up... walaoye... my stomach pain till i cant even move... i thought is food poisoning... so obviously i go toilet la...

and wth... my stomach still pain like hell.. than i found out my "aunty" came... but this is the 1st time i pain till like wanna die.. i called my mom.. and she "fly" back from her work... (I LOVE U, MOM!!! =p) cause i scream on the phone.. till my dad and my cousin also can hear... because it is too pain... and i remember i watch too many movie... i scared something is going to happen... i remember all the "case" is like at 1st stomachache than after that die of poison.. =p think too much la.. haha... so i went back to sleep a while... =p than after that is ok d... oh gosh... really pain la... until cannot even move.. whole body sweat like hell... argh.. luckily is ok..

just came back from starbucks... went and have a drink with shireen... i bring my laptop there because i can asked her for help for applying my uni... but the connection at starbucks is freaking slow... pay so much for a cup of coffee... but the connection now is getting "suckier"... haha... i dare not drink cold drink than i order a "caramel macchiato"... haha... feeling so nice after i drink cause is warm.. =p dare not drink chocolate and tea... =p

hmm.. surprisingly i am practising my piano these few days.. and i spent 1 and half hour just to practise 2 songs yesterday.. =p need to play till what i expect.. =p haha... and i spent 45min for my gu zheng... =p cant imagine that.. haha...

tmr going to NINJA (i dunno where is it.. but is near mid valley) for teng's pre birthday lunch before li en goes back to australia.. haha.. so tmr will post some pic again.. =p

No comments: