Thursday, July 10, 2008

what should i do??

well... recently... i was thinking which uni i should go to further my studies... haihz... got few choice.. drake, depaul, nebraska, wisconsin, georgia... aikz... i hope to get wisconsin though.. but it is not "linked" with help... so really afraid many sub cannot transfer and i have to study more.. lazy la.. =p i haven take my tofle yet... aikz.. so cant apply!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!

hmm.. bout the halo contract... 6 months performance.. aikz... i really dunno how le... is like some ppl say sign.. some ppl advise me not to sign.. of course i like performance.. what i wanna do is just learn something la... haha.. i will consider ba.. some more need prepare for exam... 1) sing a song 2)1 min dance 3) ACTING!!!
oh gosh.. haha... need prepare sing and play to upgrade myself... dance.. =p got personal teacher de.. haha.. =p my friend la.. =p acting.. don care la.. see what they wan me act ba.. =p

just chat with my gu zheng teacher on msn... recently my gu zheng teacher keep asking me wanna perform a not... i am interested but than i scared i have no time to practise... and i am not good compare to my seniors.. aikz... both er hu and gu zheng... there are many gu zheng players.. all dam great!! aikz.. and my gu zheng exam is coming also.. my teacher say got 3 months contract wan me to sign and he train me... but how la... i really dunno how.. i wanna train but really no time... argh!!!

and i have to prepare for yamaha teacher's performance exam d... november is the exam!! ish.. thought december.. i really hope i can do it before i leave to US!!!

argh!!! GAMBADE TO ME BA!!! haha

tmr is deferential equation presentation.. haha.. just simply crap ba.. too last min and is a short sem.. next week is my finals!!! WAAAAAAAA!!! GAMBADE again!! oh yea.. and this week is cheer competition!!! ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK TO MY BELOVED CALYX!!!

No comments: