Tuesday, August 12, 2008

august 11 at gasoline!! bye Ruey Yih and Kar leong!! hope to meet u guys in US!!

at gasoline... took a group shot... above the kl view... ^^


hmm... around this morning 1a.m... both of them took a flight to iowa state in US... for studying.. both same school.. hmm... roxy, nat, jia yao, yi shin, fred and sean went to KLIA with ruey yih... hmm... cant make it cause i have practise in mainstream.. i scared i will cry if i go wei... =p

on august 11... went out yam cha with my college friends... at gasoline some place near cheras... i dunno whats the place call d.. something like little genting where u can see almost the whole kl view.. this is the 1st time i went back home around 2.30 am.. oh my god!! my god!! haha.. but really fun la... my parents din really scold me... cause we went out around 11.. haha... than drink and take photo... took many random pic... haha.. time for posting now.. =p

gasoline..

nice la... look so romantic... haha..

the kl view..

jia yao took the tree.. =p

nat looking at the menu.. =p me behind.. =p

yi shin, fred, sean, me... y took before i prepare.. =p

haha.. random ppl taking photo with their hp???

another side of the view...

the wall... some pic took by jia yao again.. =p

what is ruey yih doing there??? =p

the guys... jia yao, yi shin, sean, ruey yih, fred, lester

natalie, roxy and me with ruey yih

ruey yih and me!!
what is ruey yih and yi shin doing??

look at lester's finger.. =p

the gays??? haha... jia yao and ruey yih...

roxy, natalie, me

some random pic again.. =p haha.. i look funny... =p

end of the day... around 2a.m d... infront of fred's house...

No comments: