Saturday, August 9, 2008

TOEFL vs PRACTISE vs GATHERING

wao!! all in one day... haha... great huh?? like busy ppl.. =p ok.. today morning went for toefl test.. and oh... i think i did quite badly though... but don care la.. is over... but i scared my scores wei.. haha... hopefully i don get a really bad results... seriously i scrue up mostly the whole paper... ish ish... argh.. nvm la.. i don care...

after the toefl test.. is about 1.10p.m d... i need to rush to halo for very idol training dancing class... reach 15 min late where everyone start to warm up d... today is my very 1st day dancing "new school"... it was quite fun though.. but i really need some time to groove up all the movements... because some part really "cacat".. haha... i hope i can really get up to the standard and keep improving.. ^^ after my dancing class i rush back home to took a shower and rush for for the singing class... in the singing class.. i sang the song that chilla teacher ask me to sing... which name 《第十行星》from FIR... it was a very rock song and the lyrics is quite hard to understand... hmm... i will write this in chinese... chilla teacher say “要唱好歌,文学知识一定要提高,才能够真正明白歌词,唱出感觉!!” 哇!!说的也是,我每次唱歌虽然懂那首歌在说什么,但是没感觉!!唱歌技巧大部分捉到,但是我还是没感觉!!得空我才去看文学啦!!=p

after my singing class... i went straight to gathering... wahaha... is like whole day never really rest before.. 1st is kar leong's gathering... hmm... he is going to Iowa State soon... will miss him d.. my high school friend... ^^ went with yuen wah.. just gather a while... than i went to next round.. wahaha..

ok my next round is in Ruey Yih's house.. his gathering also.. reach there about 10.30... heehee... paiseh.. cause got 2 gathering... ruey yih going iowa state also.. both going same day.. hehe.. both engineering... wish u all all the best la.. ^^ well.. in ruey house.. today my luck was not that good wei.. play chor dai di few times d all lose.. =p than once they say each person pick one card... the person with the smallest card will "drink"... alcohol of course.. =p well.. as i mention my luck wasn't really good.. i dunno y i got the sense i will be the unlucky one.. and oh dam it... once i pick... no need to see la... others no need to pick d.. i got the diamond 2.. oh what the hell.. =p so need to drink the 40% wiskie?? i dunno how to spell la.. is like my 2nd time drinking 40% alcohol.. 1st time was during sf gathering in thompson's house.. few months ago.. lucky i am not drunk but i feel dam hot.. =p aircorn on till max d.. =p not that bad la.. one small cup.. and not that much la.. haha... at least i am not that bad which one cup than "fall".. haha... went yam cha with them until i 1o'clock only reach home.. hehe... monday going to gather again... haha.. pic time..

i miss the crowd...

random jia yao.. photographer of the day..

roxy, me and ruey yih

sean and me

kath and me

me and nat

me and the guys..

me, nat, roxy

ruey yih

now dam tired d.. haha... need to dozz off to sleep.. nitez la... still feeling quite hot after the alcohol.. =p

No comments: