Friday, August 22, 2008

SMS badminton day!! haha.. =p

gonna post 2 blogs in a day.. hmm.. august 21st.. thursday(yesterday)... got clas in the afternoon at college... so early in the morning.. i got up 7.15a.m because SMS(me, see mun, mun yee) plan to go to play badminton today.. haha.. oh gosh!! i guess i have dunno how many YEARS din play badminton.. and all i know how to do is just start the game.. and simply play.. haha... i think i pick up the ball more than i hit it... my hand dam pain la..

actually nothing to write also... at 1st plan wanna go swimming on 22nd(today).. but than u know la... girls bulan datang cannot go... aiyo!! gek sei ngo!!! but my hand dam pain la... long time din play badminton hit too hard... i like the feeling after sports... hehe...

these whole week kinda busy.. cause have to perform in UTAR fashion night.. as a dancer... geng... i din perform for HELP before.. i perform for UTAR.. haha.. will post on other blog.. now pic time.. ^^

wahaha.. so semangat after chong wei winning silver.. =p pro me and mun.. wahaha...


haha.. me


ah mun pick up the ball.. =p


ah mun always look like dai kar jie...


xiao mei pro ar.. =p


can u all see the ball?? haha..


wa.. xiao mei.. play badminton u wan pose like that meh... =p


me picking up the ball.. =p


wahaha.. i am good in acting pro.. =p


i look so sweaty...


ji mui...


me and xiao mei...


random pic took by mei...


aunty see mun...


xiao mei sleeping keh??


me driving in the rain... fetch see mun back la.. =p


see mun going into her house.. =p haha..


after that.. mei come to my house... hmm.. nothing much.. went leo cafe and makan lunch with her... than send her to mainstream... ^^ than rush to college.. than rush to UTAR.. rehearsal.. so dam tired... =p

1 comment:

Zennis said...

alamak!
my "ding hong kat bo" the post u oso want to post up here ah!
that 1 may b is 无意中 do dao de!
haha...