Wednesday, September 10, 2008

finish with 1st speech!! busy week!!

hmm.. just finish my 1st introductory speech.. haha.. and its still ok.. 3 more speech to go for this sem.. hmm... luckily we had practise a few times d... so it is still ok when i present.. oh ya.. practise with roxy, lester and yi shin... haha.... next 3 speech we will going to practise again... ^^ will gonna post some silly picture they did in my house... =p

yi shin giving speech...


what is yi shin doing..??


lester giving speech... apa ni.. take off specs.. =p


roxy giving speech.. lester and yi shin acting there... =p haha...


this 2 fellors playing around.. =p


haha... my mickey musical toy bought from tokyo disney land.. =p my object that relates to me.. =p 4 points to go 1) 1st impression of me and after u know me.. =p 2) my emotion 3) music 4)confidence and expect


the colour changes... red now... haha.. my emotion change to "angry" =p haha... oh btw.. it produce music


colourfull now... ^^

btw.. this week is really gonna be my busy week...

1) i have to quickly send up all my admission to georgia state and wisconsin madison.. the deadline is october 1.. OH NO!!! and i kinda regret i gave it to HELP and help me to send.. cause it takes few days.. oh no!!! *praying* pls reach before october 1... PLSSSSS.....

2) this saturday have to sing the demo song for halo.. and i haven prepare anything!! SHIT!!!

3) singing performance next wednesday (17 september) at UM

4) dancing performance next thursday (18 septermber) at UM... have to practise most of the day... >.<>.<

that day i met my primary friend name Hui Hoon... used to be very good and close friend during primary but after we went to secondary school.. is like we had never contact each other for i think 7 YEARS!!! i met her in halo forest.. haha... was kinda shock... she is learning dancing there... i dare not just call her name cause 7 years din meet so i ask yu min whats her name.. so after confirming only i dare to talk to her.. =p haha.. she also cant really recognize me.. until i tell her my name.. haha... it's fate.. =p she looks mature and pretty now.. ^^ so glad we still can meet after 7 years!! haha...

now i am praying.. and i am really worried bout my admission and application for my uni.. pls let me send it this week and it takes like one week to reach!!! SO PLS LET ME SEND IT THIS WEEK WEI.... OH NO!!!! arh... really regret...

No comments: