Friday, September 5, 2008

throat pain ar!!! >.<

oh gosh... my throat dunno y suddenly so pain.. is dam hot and itchy wei... arh.. i "pour" so many water already also useles.. arh!!! pain ar!!! i suddenly feel like drinking honey lemon wei.. haha... someone pls get one jar for me.. wakaka.. =p

just came back yam cha with alan, wei kuan, kai ling, yu min and yean.. today i realise i drink so many watermelon juice d.. haha.. cause is like so nice after drinking.. =p haha.. cause of my throat la.. aiyo... really pain ar... pain pain pain.. just drink "pei pa gou" only...

today mainstream got "ji zhe hui"... aiyo.. what is that.. just ask one question only... me, elliot and khai mei... they just ask us how do we feel after taking corse in mainstream.. so just answer lo.. i admit i improve alot la.. haha..

few days din update my blog.. hmm.. the casting i got through.. but need to pay le.. hmm.. i don wanna take it le... wanna concentrate on my singing and dancing more... hehe... oh no.. halo exam and mainstream performance crash on the same day.. i need to "run" here and there that day d... alamak... aikz.. what to do.. i need jia you d.. haha...

ok... i dunno what to write d.. my throat is killing me.. wanna sleep d.. i feel like retaking toefl.. but dunno y cant register.. stupid... aikz...

No comments: