Saturday, September 6, 2008

happy day!!! vs sick

is saturday again... as usual have to go to halo practise... today my throat is kinda pain... and i have no mood to eat many things... aikz aikz... today i sing 《我该得到》quite hard.. cause i don have the energy to reach that high pitch d.. i don wan my throat to be spoilt... :( i dam scared la.. aikz...

1st... go for dancing practise.. performance at 18 september.. hehe.. use the "low" song.. and add some rain dance... hmm.. but diff steps.. not the steps i dance in UTAR fashion night la.. =p keke.. today learn something new... struggle with it.. but i am happy i can do half of it.. =p haha.. add oil add oil!! heehee..

singing time.. today many ppl "merdeka" d... we can choose what song we like to sing.. after i sing我该得到, i am quite happy cause chilla say i have a good performance... she say if got chance she wan push me to go solo performance!! WOW!! i am quite impressed.. i really din think of any thing.. but she asked me to change my hair style.. wahaha.. which is most of the ppl ask me to do it.. =p haha... but i dunno what to change la.. aiyo... and i am not brave enough to cut.. =p but go try la.. haha... =p add oil add oil.. tomorrow wanna hear new song.. i dunno what to sing.. sing addicted??? but i am not good wo.. aikz.. still thinking... and chilla suggested me to sing 《一眼瞬间》with乙轩!!walao!! hard to sing wei.. let me try try la.. haha...

arh.. and i hope i won get sick la.. ish.. and my studies.. i dunno what's wrong with the ets webpage.. i cant register for toefl again.. aikz... haha.. my studies.. need add many oil.. haha.. add oil add oil.. =p

No comments: