Tuesday, September 30, 2008

lagoon day!!

GROUP SHOT!!


lazy to type in chinese so i will type it in english... hmm...after the charity show... next day me and mainstream troop went to Sunway Lagoon.. haha... long time never go lagoon d... finally came to the day we went to lagoon cause we say it for a long time d.. finally we went.. =p

1st... me, khai mei, xiao mei and see mun went for breakfast after get up.. cause they overnight in my house... and oh my god most of the ppl haven wake up yet.. we reach sunway around 11.30... and meet kok hay and waited for them till 12.30.. =.= than went in.. we met aaron and his brother so both of them join us and have fun...

nothing much to write la.. will post picture... pictures mean a thousand words... ish.. but the thing is my water proove camera not enough battery... gek sei ngo... ish... after lagoon.. we went to yuen for steamboat again... meet alicia 1st cause she waited us for a long time... =p next time i don wanna go there d.. =p cause after steamboat the next day... i BOOM the toilet dunno how many times d.. =p

haha.. look at xiao mei.. we just arrive and going to buy the tickets..


i think my mama calling me.. =p


walking to prepare


deborah and me.. putting sun block.. =p


waiting for chester to finish his breakfast and is 1 o'clock d.. =p


my leng chai kor - kok hay


jimmy and xiao mei


the girls.. me, mun, mei, khai mei, deborah


going to dry park 1st


wahaha.. be strong.. =p with the guys...


y only miao miao jumping


going to mo tian lun


blek.. inside the mo tian lun.. haha..


leo


keong, xiao mei, me, leo.. and one more aaron's brother.. (behind mei)


ride on the dragon


me and sean


group shot!! 14 of us!!


deborah


waiting for it to start!! wohoo!!


my 2nd kor kok hay


me and kok hay.. kids ride.. haha


having fun!!


don kill me!!!


another group shot when waiting for chester.. he is in the toilet.. =p


khai mei and me


1, 2, 3 START!!!


WA~~~


i am all wet!!


hee.. ^^


buffullo ride...


another group shot


i am not wet!!!


snake!! arh.. this time all wet!!


posing!!!


i am in the ride!!! up side down!!!


^^


wahaha.. i am killing them!!! =p


keong and me!!


is time to get wet!!


they throwing mun to the pool!!! =p


mun, me, keong underwater


got splash!!


group photo after lagoon!!


went to yuen again for dinner!! (meet alicia) so hungry!! alicia, mun, me, mei


alicia, me, deborah, jimmy


^^


so full d!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.